Sophia - October 9, 2018













Comments

Unknown said…
Greetings: I am pleasantly delighted to meet local Georgia artists during a temporary residency in the Athens area. I drove across the country earlier this autumn from Portland, Oregon where I've lived since 2016 to see a family member in Hartwell. I especially enjoyed Tuesday Evening's OCAF Studio long pose and sharing art experiences during the breaks with the five artists who joined me. Currently I am enjoying my fourth decade a certified fine art figure model. I've worked all across this country as well as in France, Spain and Portugal. The artworks created in Studio last evening reflect a group of truly talented and experienced artists. BraVo!
Thank you so much.
Please visit www.msophias.com .
OCT 9 '18 ~ M Sophia Santiago
Fine Art Figure MODEL